-
June 17th, 2002, 04:53 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I like Blue, Darren and Natalie Imbruglia's albums [img]smile.gif[/img]
*also wants The Calling's album*
I like Amy Studt's single and Kylie's new one as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 17th, 2002, 04:57 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Hazim, I tried getting "Gutterflower" but it`s sold out atm. I`ll get it as soon as possible [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
ok i'm in audiogalaxy now and ganna D/L ires slide and black bloon but do you know whta's the last song name is ?
cuz like always my dume country dosen't have none of there albums exsp the 1st single [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2002, 05:25 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
June 17th, 2002, 05:46 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
I like alittle bit of every thing..
-
June 17th, 2002, 06:06 PM
#15
Lainbrain
Guest
Well the list is endless but my most favs are
Besided Darren and The Calling
Avril Lavigne (canada)
Sherly Crow
Train
Natile Imbrulia
Great Big Sea(you might not know them Canadain folk)
David Usher (canada)
Alanis Morissette (canada)
Remy Shand (canada)
-
June 17th, 2002, 06:17 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I like far too many bands...but I like:
Darren/SG
The Calling
U2
Bon Jovi
Alex Band
Alex Band
Alex Band
Alex Band....
Oh, right! Ok, well, that's it narrowed down as far as I was willing to let it go! *Wlaks off singing 'Wherever You Will Go'*
-
June 18th, 2002, 08:27 AM
#17
DarrensPassion
Guest
Apart from Darren I love Blue, The Calling, U2, Madonna, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, and loads of others [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
June 18th, 2002, 09:35 AM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
Well the list is endless but my most favs are
Besided Darren and The Calling
Avril Lavigne (canada)
Sherly Crow
Train
Natile Imbrulia
Great Big Sea(you might not know them Canadain folk)
(canada)
Alanis Morissette (canada)
Remy Shand (canada)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
David Usher
dosein't he sings black black heart witha girl ?
cuz i love that song and i didn't knew the his name "well was lol"
Remy Shand
just have his 1st single his very good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks